Stephanie Chew Managing Associate
DD: +44 1624 638306
Profile.Back to team
Stephanie is a Managing Associate with more than 10 years’ experience advising on Isle of Man law within our top tier Banking and Finance practice, and our Corporate and Commercial practice.
Stephanie regularly acts for financial institutions (including alternative lenders) and borrowers across a variety of sectors on high-value, multi-jurisdictional financing (and refinancing) transactions and has significant experience advising on real estate financings (acquisition and development facilities), syndicated lending and senior/mezzanine facilities.
Stephanie also has experience advising on corporate and commercial transactions including complex group restructurings and corporate acquisitions and disposals (either by way of shares or assets).
Stephanie is ranked as a ‘Next Generation Partner’ in 3 categories – Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Commercial Property and Corporate and Commercial – by The Legal 500 UK 2021. She is also ranked as an ‘Associate to watch’ for Corporate and Finance transactions by Chambers and Partners UK Guide 2021.
Clients describe Stephanie as an “excellent lawyer, able to deal with complex issues in a simple and effective way” and “friendly, approachable and responds quickly.” She is also praised by clients for her “clear, concise and no nonsense approach, extremely dedicated and hard-working for the benefit of her clients.”
- Chambers and Partners Banking & Finance 2019 Second Edition: Isle of Man
- Legal 500 Country Comparative Guide 2020 – Banking and Finance: Isle of Man
- Lexis Nexis Hong Kong Practical Guidance: International Financial Markets Guide 2020
- Legal 500 Country Comparative Guide 2021 – Banking and Finance: Isle of Man
- Chambers Global Practice Guide – Banking and Finance 2021
Services and Sectors