Cains’ M&A practice advises both principals and financial advisers involved in the full spectrum of M&A transactions. Our regular involvement in the multi-billion dollar global takeovers and mergers of recent years has added a great depth of expertise to the existing knowledge and experience in relation to domestic merger, acquisition and disposal transactions.
Cains’ general corporate advisory practice includes the provision of advice on:
- share and business sale agreements;
- shareholder agreements;
- Memoranda and Articles of Association;
- the law and conduct of meetings;
- corporate restructurings and redomiciliations;
- domestic and cross-border joint ventures;
- financial assistance;
- partnerships, limited partnerships and LLCs;
- trust and trust law; and
- corporate governance.
Cains’ experienced corporate lawyers are able to ensure that their clients meet their commercial objectives within the parameters of Isle of Man law and the time-scales demanded by today’s global markets.
For more details please contact: Scott Leonard-Morgan or Tristan Head .
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 or email us your enquiry to email@example.com