Tristan has extensive experience in domestic and cross-border corporate finance (including initial public offerings, rights issues and public/private bond issues) and public/private mergers and acquisitions. In addition to regularly advising both AIM and LSE Main Market listed Isle of Man companies, Tristan is recognised as one of the leading M&A lawyers in the Isle of Man and has particular expertise assisting clients with the sale and purchase of businesses operating in the Island’s financial services sector.
In addition to corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions, Tristan also regularly advises in connection with:
- joint ventures and private equity structures
- regulatory and other change of control issues applicable to the financial services sector
- corporate restructurings
- general corporate and commercial matters.
- advising Amaya Gaming Group Inc. on its acquisition of Oldford Group Limited, the parent company of Isle of Man headquartered Rational Group Limited (the owner and operator of the PokerStars and Full Tilt poker brands) in an all-cash transaction for an aggregate purchase price of US$4.9 billion
- advising IBS Group Limited in connection with an Isle of Man scheme of arrangement pursuant to which, in consideration for the cancellation of certain shares of the company and the termination of the company’s Frankfurt listed GDR programme, shares in a NYSE listed subsidiary of IBS Group Limited were transferred to scheme security holders
- advising Tullow Oil plc in connection with the issue of US$650,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 6.25% senior notes due 2022, which were guaranteed by a number of Isle of Man group companies, and
- advising LinkedIn Corporation in connection with the formation of an Isle of Man company (LinkedIn CN Limited) to establish a joint venture with venture capital funds Sequoia China and China Broadband Capital for the purpose of launching a LinkedIn online professional network in the People’s Republic of China.
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 or email us your enquiry to email@example.com