Tristan has extensive experience in domestic and cross-border corporate finance (including initial public offerings, rights issues and public/private bond issues) and public/private mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Tristan regularly advises financial institutions and corporate clients in connection with:
- Joint ventures and private equity structures
- Banking and finance transactions
- Financial services and insurance regulatory matters
- Corporate restructurings
Tristan is consistently recognised as a leading Isle of Man corporate lawyer in the legal directories.
- Advising The Stars Group, a leading provider of technology-based product offerings in the global gaming and interactive industries and owner of brands such as “Pokerstars”, “BetStars” and “Full Tilt”, in connection with the debt financing arrangements for its acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming which included US$4,567 million in new first term loans and US$1,000 million in unsecured senior notes due July 2026.
- Acting for Tullow Oil plc in connection with the issue of US$800 million aggregate principal amount of 7% senior notes due 2025, which were guaranteed by a number of Isle of Man group companies.
- Advising Fiera Capital Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Charlemagne Capital Limited (including its Isle of Man licensed subsidiary Charlemagne Capital (IOM) Limited).
- Acting for Australian company Link Group (ASX: LNK) on its acquisition of the UK based Capita Asset Services division (CAS) of Capita plc for £888 million, including advising on regulatory change of control matters in respect of Capita Registrars (Isle of Man) Limited.
- Advising an independent investor group led by the Sarikhani and Nielsen families on the Isle of Man aspects of their acquisition of Barclays Bank plc’s offshore trust and fiduciary businesses.
- Acting for Apax Partners, a major investor in Europe’s private equity sector, on the Isle of Man aspects of the acquisition by Europe Snacks of one of the UK’s leading crisp and snack producers, Kolak.
- Advising Cerberus in connection with its provision of a €400 million senior secured facility to GVC Holdings PLC to part finance the acquisition of bwin.party.
- Acting for Bridgepoint in respect of the Isle of Man aspects of the management buyout of the Appleby Fiduciary & Administration Business from the Appleby Group.
- Advising Amaya Gaming Group Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Oldford Group Limited, the parent company of Isle of Man headquartered Rational Group Limited (the owner and operator of the PokerStars and Full Tilt poker brands) in an all-cash transaction for an aggregate purchase price of US$4.9 billion.
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org