Matthew works as an associate in Cains’ corporate department and assists with a wide range of general corporate and corporate finance matters.
- Advising The Stars Group, a leading provider of technology-based product offerings in the global gaming and interactive industries and owner of brands such as “Pokerstars”, “BetStars” and “Full Tilt”, in connection with the debt financing arrangements for its acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming which included US$4,567 million in new first term loans and US$1,000 million in unsecured senior notes due July 2026.
- Advising Clearbell Property Partners II LP with the Isle of Man law aspects of over £24 million of sales in its Amber portfolio. The mixed-use portfolio initially comprised 29 assets in locations across the UK, and was acquired from Aberdeen Asset Management in August 2015, with Franklin Templeton Real Asset Advisors on behalf of a client, and one other co-investment partner.
- Advising Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, a major Singaporean property developer, in connection with the Isle of Man law aspects of its acquisition of property at Queen Victoria Street, London EC4 for circa £33.5 million.
- Advising Hammerson, the major owner, manager and developer of retail distributions in Europe, with the Isle of Man law aspects of its internal group restructuring including the distribution in specie of the Silverburn Shopping Centre in Glasgow, Scotland. Silverburn Shopping Centre is a 1 million square foot shopping centre with a total catchment spend of £3.9 billion.
- Assisting Harwood Anthony Propco Limited and its thirteen Isle of Man subsidiaries in relation to a financing of approximately £76,000,000 and acquisition of a property portfolio of approximately 41 mixed use investment properties across the United Kingdom.
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org