Isle of Man
Our Fort Anne location offers an “end to end” corporate service to our clients who require a headquarters function managed from an Isle of Man base for their international business operations, supported by dedicated communications and accommodation solutions. We provide our local and international clients with access to senior level expertise, backed by the full range of end-to-end services they require.
Cains Fiduciaries has over £10 billion worth of assets under administration.
Our international clients include major banks and financial institutions and multi-national enterprises including major airlines and ship-owners, in addition to other public and private companies drawn from a wide cross-section of global industry and commerce. We also act for a select number of private individuals.
With many of Cains Fiduciaries’ clients having structures which include Jersey, BVI and UK entities as well as companies incorporated in the Isle of Man and other jurisdictions, our additional offices enable clients and their advisers to benefit from Cains’ market leading service levels on a cross-jurisdictional basis.
Cains Fiduciaries Limited is licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
Cains Fiduciaries (Jersey) Limited provides a full range of incorporation, administrative and accounting services in respect of structures formed in Jersey.
Client groups in Jersey include international real estate structures whose portfolios comprise commercial and residential property with transactions typically ranging from £10 million to +£100 million. Cains Fiduciaries has experience across a wide range both commercial and residential real estate transactions including inter alia:
- commercial office, hotel, retail and distribution properties including developments;
- residential and mixed use properties including development of prime properties; and
- associated real estate or development financing.
The Cains Fiduciaries group provides the full range of administration services in Jersey including corporate secretarial, registrar and directorship services and the provision of trustees for Jersey unit trusts (including JPUTS). In conjunction with the client’s appointed professional advisers and the experienced accountants at Cains Accounting Services, a truly integrated and high quality service is provided.
Cains Fiduciaries (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
Cains Fiduciaries (UK) Limited provides a range of incorporation and administrative services in respect of structures formed in the United Kingdom including:
- establishment services;
- provision of directors, members and a registered office;
- full UK company secretarial services including maintenance of statutory books and records;
- attending to filings and compliance obligations with Companies House; and
- support services including bank account opening and liaising with UK lawyers, tax advisors, accountants, auditors and other professional advisors.
Cains Fiduciaries (UK) Limited is registered with HM Revenue and Customs for the purposes of the UK Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
British Virgin Islands
Cains Fiduciaries (BVI) Limited provides a full range of incorporation, administrative and accounting services in respect of structures formed in the British Virgin Islands including:-
- establishment services;
- provision of directors, members
- acting as a registered agent and office;
- company secretarial services including maintenance of statutory books and records;
- attending to local filings and compliance obligations;and
- support services including bank account opening and liaising with other professional advisors.
Cains Fiduciaries (BVI) Limited is regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission.
For more details please contact: Oliver Webster or Ryan Cregeen or Stuart Gibson