The Isle of Man continues to be recognised as a centre of excellence for the provision of specialised financial and regulatory services to the global space and satellite industry.
The advantages of doing space business on the Isle of Man include:
- zero tax on space and satellite business;
- access to orbital positions and radio frequencies;
- a pro-space government;
- access to decision makers;
- an established professional infrastructure (which includes many of the world’s leading companies in finance and insurance);
- an established base of satellite, aerospace and high tech industries; and
- financial incentives and grant aid for businesses which create new jobs on the Island.
We act for some of the world’s leading satellite operators and launch companies. We advise clients in relation to contract negotiation, regulatory matters, multi-jurisdictional satellite financing and leasing transactions, procurement of satellite construction and launch services and insurance. The lawyers in our Space and Satellite group have all attended the International Space University in Strasbourg and regularly attend industry world summits and conventions.
Cains is an institutional member of the International Institute of Space Law.
For more details please contact: Andrew Corlett OBE .
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 (Isle of Man) or call London on +44 20 7367 0030 or for Singapore call +65 6232 2470, or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org