Cains’ banking and financial services clients range from domestic banking operations to global financial institutions.
Our specialist banking and finance practice group advises on the following main areas:
- regulatory and compliance issues encountered by Isle of Man licensed banks;
- cross jurisdictional and domestic restructurings and insolvencies of financial institutions and corporate debtors;
- acquisition, project and asset finance transactions, syndicated loans and other domestic and international financing transactions;
- major international debt issues; and
- securitisations and derivative products.
The lawyers in the banking and finance group work closely with the regulatory authorities in the Isle of Man and are actively involved in maintaining the Isle of Man’s position as a leading international finance centre.
For more details please contact: Tim Shepherd or Andrew Baker .
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 (Isle of Man) or call London on +44 20 7367 0030 or call Jersey on +44 1534 825333 or for Singapore call +65 6232 2470, or email us your enquiry to email@example.com