Richard is head of Cains’ corporate department. He has extensive experience in mutual funds, financial services, corporate finance (including initial public offerings, rights issues and public/private bond issues) and public/private mergers and acquisitions. In addition to regularly advising both AIM and LSE Main Market listed Isle of Man companies, Richard acts as company secretary to a number of such companies. He also regularly advises in connection with:
- joint ventures and private equity structures
- regulatory and other change of control issues applicable to the financial services sector
- corporate restructurings
- general corporate and commercial matters.
- advising Amaya Gaming Group Inc. on its acquisition of Oldford Group Limited, the parent company of Isle of Man headquartered Rational Group Limited (the owner and operator of the PokerStars and Full Tilt poker brands) in an all-cash transaction for an aggregate purchase price of US$4.9 billion;
- advising Lamprell plc, an Isle of Man company listed on the London Stock Exchange, in relation to the sale of one of its services businesses;
- advising Hoi Hup Realty, a major Singaporean property developer, with respect to the acquisition of an Isle of Man company holding significant real estate in London EC1;
- advising an international telecoms group in relation to the Isle of Man aspects of a group reorganisation; and
- advising a syndicate of banks in relation to a €200,000,000 multi currency revolving credit facility provided to an Isle of Man company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 (Isle of Man) or call London on +44 20 7367 0030 or for Singapore call +65 6232 2470, or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org