Mike is a director of Cains and leads the firm’s Asian practice. He acts on a broad range of matters with particular expertise in corporate finance (equity and debt), general corporate transactions and asset finance (including ships, super-yachts and commercial aircraft).
- Eros International PLC on the de-listing of its shares from AIM and the listing of those shares on the New York Stock Exchange (it was the first Isle of Man company to list in New York);
- Genting Hong Kong Limited on its acquisition of Crystal Cruises;
- Sovereign wealth funds on the acquisition of a fleet of commercial aircraft;
- Korean financial institutions, which financed the acquisition of 7 petroleum product and chemical tankers;
- Asian Development Bank in respect of an Isle of Man company which will construct, own and operate a 1,700 kilometre gas pipeline; and
- Genting Singapore PLC on its listing on the mainboard of the Singapore Stock Exchange (it was the first Isle of Man company to list in Singapore).
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org