Joel is Of Counsel in the corporate department and he has over 15 years of broad legal experience advising on the laws of various offshore jurisdictions. His practice covers banking and finance, mutual funds, private equity and corporate transactions. Joel has specialist expertise in establishing and listing investment vehicles/securities and advising in relation to financial services and regulatory matters.
- advising a US multi-national bank in relation to a US$1.5 billion revolving credit facility and a US$1.5 billion term loan facility;
- advising the global coordinator and the other initial purchasers in connection with the offering of US$900 million and €1 billion senior unsecured notes;
- advising a US international bank in relation to a £425 million term loan facilities to a global private equity firm in connection with the take private of a FTSE250 company;
- advising the committee of senior lenders in relation to a £353 million senior debt for equity swap; and
- advising a syndicate of banks on a US$300 million combined debt capital markets and restructuring of existing senior lending facility deal.
If we can help you with any requirements please call us on +44 1624 638300 (Isle of Man) or call London on +44 20 7367 0030 or for Singapore call +65 6232 2470, or email us your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org